The boys

The boys
Our pride and joy right here. Three silly boys that make us smile and enjoy life. We are so blessed!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Disneyland

Jason sold a four-wheeler over a year ago, and the guy kept promising to pay us. He finally did this September. We decided we could be really frugal and put it back into our ever-dwindling savings account, or we could go on vacation. We decided to go on vacation and be very frivilous. We had so much fun! We told the boys we were going fishing. They were actually really mad when we showed up at the gates of Disneyland! They wanted to fish really bad! But, we convinced them we really would go to the beach and go fishing too! We went to Disneyland the first day (Friday) and the boys were ready to leave because of the lines. The next day, when we woke up, they wanted to head straight for the beach. We promised them we would go to the beach a little later as the park got busier. We finally went to the beach later that day and froze our tooshies off! The boys got to fish, without any luck. They played in the water and had a great time, even though it was very cold and foggy! Thanks to Mike and Micah and their family for joining us on this crusade. It was so much fun!! My boys really wanted to get their picture taken with Lightening McQueen! They thought he was really cool!
We went to California on Sunday (yes, I know. Sunday.) We were limited on time, because I had to go back to work on Tuesday -we had a four day weekend for the deer hunt Love Utah!!!! We don't have very many current family photos because I always stand behind the camera, but here is one that is kind of fun! I cut and colored my hair in September, so yes, that is my round self next to the R.
Early entrance into Disneyland on Sunday and the boys are loving that it is quiet and not crowded at all!
Bugs life was a great ride! We went several times and laughed so hard! Aren't these the cutest bugs you've ever seen??

All in all, we had a great time. We need to go sometime that is less rushed and I can take a couple personal days because it was much less crowded in October than in the summer! But, it will probably be another three years before we attempt going back. The boys really want to go back now that we are home, but they are much more "beach kids" than "amusement parkies"! And, I'm okay with that! We can beach it every summer because it's so inexpensive, and Chuck-E-Cheese is also our really great friend in the summer. We don't have one here, so it is so special for them! I love the family time that we were able to accomplish. With me working it seems that everything is so rushed now, and I only work four hours a day! I love my family so much and so glad we were able to create some fun memories with money that we should have put in savings, but extremely enjoyed the memories it created!
I have birthdays and other events to still post about, just bear with me please as I accomplish one post at a time! :)

1 comment:

Caridaun said...

Awesome trip so glad you got to go.